The Elites, networks, and power in modern China project relies on the support and expertise of a high-level multidisciplinary Advisory Board. This Board will provide strategic guidance and critical expertise to the project and assess the project’s progress both in content and methodology to that the project achieves its objectives. The Board’s role in the project will be to:
- Review project strategy, progress and the main deliverables to ensure highest quality.
- Inform and ensure collaboration with the wider scholarly community and serve as a link to enable scholars at large to provide input to the project.
The members of the Advisory Board include:
- Antoine Doucet, La Rochelle University (France)
- Ian Gregory, Lancaster University (United Kingdom)
- Madeleine Herren, Basel University (Switzerland)
- Huang Chu-Ren, Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong)
- Dominic Sachsenmaier, Göttingen University (Germany)
- Hilde de Weerdt, Leiden University (Netherlands)